Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thanks Mimi and Papa


The last two weeks I (Eliana) got to live with my Mimi and Papa. My mom and dad needed a place to stay before they started the move to Slovenia. I loved my time with them. I got to do so many things. Like...

Watering the flowers,

Story time,

Swimming,

Chatting with Mimi,

Walking in the driveway (I love rocks),

Taking a break with Papa,

Riding the go-cart (I now know why some people call Mimi "speeder")

Eating good food (Mimi fed me PB&J and lots of cookies :)

I even got to play with great grandpa Mormance,

and see my cousins,
And more cousins,
I love my cousins,

imitate famous movie stars,

It was so good to spend so much time with family, I had so much fun
(I love my family so much)

And I love my Mimi and Papa SO MUCH!!!
Thanks for taking good care of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment